Bug thread

all topics for english speaking people
Anfet
Site Admin

Re: Bug thread

Post by Anfet » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:25 pm

First of all, remove capture drivers. They aren't safe on 4game.
Second. Try using emulation / full mouse emulation.

Tell me what will happens after.

Szperka

Post by Szperka » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Ok, I did Your suggestion, and have first success: game don't crash, but:

- recognizing Player name isn't correct, but work, only two letters are wrong (some marks), but six another are good, therefore I know it's my name...:)
- I got two errors:
1. D3D Error, Init (-2147024878),
2. Capture error (game select).

I've stopped at this moment, and don't know what further?
I thinking about changing 'process name' from L2.bin to L2.exe, name of "Window name" from 'Lineage' to 'Lineage II', and nothing else...

Szperka

Post by Szperka » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:32 pm

As I see, nobody can help me, indeed, even the manufacturer...

Anfet
Site Admin

Post by Anfet » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:50 pm

The d3d error is normal if you don't have capture drivers installed.

On 4game you should use emulation / full mouse emulation.

dazyfail

Post by dazyfail » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:13 am

Hi!
I use tracker in emulation mode with direct capture and activate window enabled.all drivers installed...EU fonts enabled.
Is there any way to fix it play in internal interface in my server or it is server side restriction about something?

I have some problems found since now.If u can please answer me...

1.When i try relogin while fishing game close and start keyboard button is just pressed....I change into relogin with mouse.Sometimes the relogin is successfull but sometimes when mouse press start button to relogin spams more clicks and moves the char in the screen.Usually 1st relogin is ok but 2nd relogin spams more clicks and moves the player.Maybe you could change that to spam enters(keyboard) to relogin and not mouse clicks.

2.Changing fishing lures when is night dont work.Even if i put them manually if i setup to change weapon and hit a mob when appears after when it changes back to the rod it equips the normal fishing even if its night ingame.

3.Dont know if thats a bug or something but tracker dont recognize real names....recognoze something close to the name but not totally real.Sometimes for the same player recognize different name after restart or using in another pc.

4.While fishing i setup when i am under attack and hp<90 use healing pots.While i use these even if fishing screen is on , the fisherman dont use any skills.

Anfet
Site Admin

Post by Anfet » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:43 am

Please tell me what server you play on, and what are the restrictions?

1. I think that is depends on your machine. You can try to zoom in very closely and point camera bottom. That should get things solved. Also, try updating tracker. If you aren't on latest version chances are you have relogin broken.

2. Don't use weapon change. I've made it, but it was proven unreliable. Just spam pots.

3. It's normal. Tracker is pure pixel recognition and this can happen. You can use numbers anywhere you use names. Numbers are written beside names.

4. You need to set "reuse" param to 10-15 seconds, not cast time. Please verify that.

dazyfail

Post by dazyfail » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:47 pm

Hi again.
I added u on skype for server info.please accept inv
1.I kinda fixed that.I put 1024x768 and the skill bar in th bottom with empty slots so even if the program spam clicks do nothing.But consider it as a bug fix to change the last ckicks into enters.

2.I do spam pots. The problem is that it dont use night fishing lures in the night and day in the day.Lures dont change at all.

3. Ok ty

4. I try asap and tell u

Anfet
Site Admin

Post by Anfet » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:19 pm

I don't accept in skype. If I did, I would get lost in it years ago. You can ask questions directly. No need to add;

1. the main problem is I cannot verify that tracker actually clicked. There are all sorts of trouble (game lagging, windows lagging) and all of them may fail a click. That's why I try to double click. And sometimes it can produce this effect. But to experience it every second relogin is weird.

Xiny

Post by Xiny » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:07 am

Innova, Windows 7 64bits (same pb on Win8).
Since 08 april, windows button not work anymore (M,2,3...), seem desactived.
Lifetime's ok.
Pr.setup (nothing has be changed) is good setup.
Setup menu is fine too.
~3months using L2tracker and it's the first time i see that.
On vista 32/64bits's still work well.
Any fix, idea for windows button?

Anfet
Site Admin

Post by Anfet » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:58 am

Try updated version.
Probably will only work in compatibility mode.

If not working check config.ini following parameters

Code: Select all

UseProcess=1
altWindowLookup=1
maxWV=100000