Bug thread

all topics for english speaking people
Xiny

Re: Bug thread

Post by Xiny » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Anfet wrote:Try updated version.
Probably will only work in compatibility mode.

If not working check config.ini following parameters

Code: Select all

UseProcess=1
altWindowLookup=1
maxWV=100000
Thank you for the fast reply.
Yes, updated version's working with windows detection now on compatibility mode (direct mode will activate in futur with a new update?)

P.s. : "shiftAllParty=0" (by default but saw nicks in pt like "lllrrr", "lrlrlr"), so i changed to "shiftAllParty=1" (working well)

Regards.

Xiny

Post by Xiny » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:23 pm

Hello,
I am writing to let you know that in the "Pr.setup / auto setup / heals" we have :
Pet 1 HP - Pet 1 MP (perfect),
Pet 1 HP - Pet 2 MP (problem, i mean no Pet2 HP),
Pet 1 HP - Pet 3 MP (problem, i mean no Pet3 HP).....
So, when i want to heal on the second pet is not possible. I tried to edit directly in the "Setup task Pet1 HP to Pet2 HP", but it does not take into account.

Another thing, it's not a big inconvenience, but the life bar of pets in the tracker are reversed, I mean the life bar of the first pet (upstairs in l2) is found to be the second bar in the tracker and the second life bar (below in l2), the first in the tracker.

Hoping that my remark is useful to make a small update or give a tip to heal the second pet, I wish you a pleasant day.

Xtrem

Post by Xtrem » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:56 am

Hi im not able to press the Direct Capture button, I already installed the drivers :v but i keep getting the d3d error :S what can i do?, i running win 8.1 and disable the signature edriver shit xd

Anfet
Site Admin

Post by Anfet » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:07 pm

That's weird.
What servers you play on? NA, EU, RU, Private?