COMBAT PANEL The combat panel is where you configure auto-fighter options. It controls your target selection, regular attack and usage of skills.
Important note: L2Tracker uses ingame macros for targeting mobs, therefore you are required to set up these macros ingame manually, before you start botting. Make sure to make a new macro for every monster in zone where you are hunting.
(/target »mob name«, example: /target Necromancer of the Valley)
After completing all the macros you need, drag them to your shortcut bar.
Target select - how to select targets
- Skills/Macros - Used for targeting mobs. Click on the empty square and select where on shortcut bar is your »next target« icon (Always add "Next Target" shortcut first!)
After that you need to add the macros (/target »mob name«) which you created earlier. You can see the correct order and macro placement on the picture above (Note: you can add ur macros/next target anywhere to ur shortcut bar, just make sure to connect them with the bot properly.)
- On Assist - pick a player name to assist him. If player is present in current group, tracker will right click on it to take assist. If you have an alias "!A_playername" setup, tracker will use that alias to take assist.
- Move to assist - if you have no target tracker will try to move to your MA. (either via 2xLeft clicks or using alias "!T_Playername").
- Pick next target - self explanatory.
- from all macros - if checked tracker will pick targets faster, at expense of some accuracy towards nearest mobs.
- continue pick nearest - while distance to your target is more than specified, tracker will look for next target.
- and assist more frequently - self explanatory.
- and move to main - move to MA when target is dead.
- Attack target - Attacks with specified skill. You can set cast time in next edit box.
(Note: If you are a Fighter class connect this square with your "/attack" icon on ur shortcut bar. If you are a mage connect it with the Skill which you want to use for attacking.)
- 1st skill - Will be used when distance to target is less than specified in 2nd box. Cast time is provided.
- Check for mob - The bot checks if your target is really a monster. Useful when you have alot of flagged people around you.
- Spoil target - self explanatory
Conditions let you use skills based on target's HP. Here you can add which fighting skills you want your char to use while hunting. For example if you set skill Hammer Crush to use when HP is < than 20%, the bot will only be using this skill when mob's HP condition is on 20% or lower.
(Note: Not usable for buff skills, check the post below for more information on how to set up buffs.)
The target is unreachable when you cannot hit it in specified time.
When you cancel target, you can specify what other skill tracker must use. Useful for stopping summons and pets.
If above example:
- Targets are being selected by skills "next.target", F9, F10, F11.
- When target is dead tracker will select new one, from all macros
- Attack with skill "attack" (in alias tab it is F1)
- If target HP > 0 - use skills 2 and 1. (second panel)
- Cancel target, if cannot hit it for 5 seconds.